Balance Arts Floor Class
Ann Rodiger developed the Balance Arts Floor Class to present movement through the lens of the Alexander Technique. She has combined her knowledge and experience of the Alexander Technique, Bartenieff Fundamentals, Feldenkrais, Yoga and various dance techniques in creating this class.
• Work with the whole body coordination to find your balance and center through an extended session on the floor.
• Focus on your breathing, ease, coordination and directions.
• Work slowly and carefully to build your awareness of your limbs in relation to your head, neck and back.
• Increase your awareness of joint articulation.
• Integrate what you have learned to standing and walking.
Mondays from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturdays from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm (check website calendar to ensure class is scheduled.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-526-6515 before attending your first class.
You can pre-pay for the class here.
You are welcome to bring your own mat. Mats are provided if you do not have your own.
Ann is currently training teachers of the Balance Arts Floor Class on an individual basis. Email email@example.com for more information.